Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If your home was damaged in a flood, you don’t have time to wait. At SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County PA, we are available and ready for fast 24-hour service for all your flood damage needs.
Discover the Damage That Water Can Do
If you think water might just leave a stain or two, think again.
Within minutes, water spreads, leaving stains on walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings. Any paper in the home swells and warps. Within the first day, the drywall starts to weaken, metal tarnishes, furniture cracks, and a musty odor sets in.
If water damage continues for more than 24 hours, then mold and mildew are a threat. Additionally, metal can rust, furniture can warp, paint can blister, and biohazard contaminants become a potential reality.
Finally, if more than one week passes, the structural safety of the property is at risk. Extensive restoration work becomes necessary.
Rely on a First-Response Company, based in Western Lancaster County PA
At SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County PA, we want to be the first on the scene. That’s why we’ve helped with major natural disasters like Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Hurricane Ike in 2008, and the Tennessee floods in 2010. People know they can rely on us for fast 24-hour service, including holidays.
If your home suffered water damage, then call us now at (717) 665-1270. We’re on our way.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (717) 665-1270
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.